All contractors are the same — or ARE they?
Why choose Air Comfort Heating & Coolingto install your new comfort system?
Unlike a toaster or refrigerator your new comfort system is completely dependent upon how it is installed. You can’t simply “plug it in” and have it work. This is especially true of the new high efficiency systems being installed nationwide. Studies indicate, and a local utility program confirms, up to 85% of new heating & cooling units are not installed properly. We are proud to be the ONLY contractor in Nebraska to have a 100% PASS rating on inspections done by Omaha Public Power District under their heat pump rebate program. This record spanned several years and was never equaled during the program’s existence. Here’s a few other reasons why peace-of-mind is the foundation of our pledge – “Keeping you safe, comfortable and saving you money – better than anyone else!”
- Every one of our install teams does an extensive Quality Audit on every furnace, air conditioner or heat pump we install. This ensures your system is operating as the manufacturer intended. The Quality Audit is reviewed by at least (2) two different individuals to confirm its operating properly.
- We are one of very few companies that perform a full Nitrogen purge of every air conditioner or heat pump we install. In our Fremont location we are aware of only one other company; in Columbus we are aware of no one else. This multi-hour long process is essentially mandated by all manufacturers but is easily avoided by some “insider secrets”. This can dramatically reduce costs to the contractor – but can be disastrous to you.
- Our Air Comfort ProTechs undergo routine training exercises by our manufacturers and our own in-house trainers. In addition we have a dedicated training area including a classroom and live equipment area to verify what’s learned in class can be performed in the field.
- As of the writing of this we are the only contractor in the state that offers a state-of-the-art Virtual Reality training program. This allows our staff to learn in a way unknown to our industry until just recently. Even a state technical school was impressed when we demonstrated it to them.
ProTechs are graduates of “Customer Care College”. We’re very proud to have developed this program that puts the “person” back into the service experience. We want to be sure you are completely comfortable with every interaction you have with Air Comfort. Not just our technical expertise but also what we refer to as “service etiquette”. No swearing, smoking, rude behavior or disrespect allowed.
- All Air Comfort ProTechs are “Certified Drug Free” with ongoing random testing required.
100% of Our Installed Heat Pumps are OPPD Verified Energy-Efficient!
According to our friends at the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) we have been doing it right for a long time. With proper heat pump installation and heat pump maintenance, heat pumps are the most energy-efficient home heating and cooling option available for Fremont and Columbus area residents today.
June 23, 1994…D.E. Rice, Manager, Energy Management Services “To qualify for the program, each heat pump must be operating within 10% of manufacturers specifications. After reviewing the results of the program to date, I am extremely pleased to inform you that 100% of your heat pump installations have passed on the first verification. While at first, it may not appear to be significant, I am unaware of any other dealer to accompolish this level of performance. At the outset of the program, we were experiencing a 75%-85% first time failure rate. This figure reinforces the signifigance of your accomplishment.”
September 12, 1995…Adrian Minks, Division Manager, Customer Services Operations, “Another year has passed. Again, I am extremely pleased to inform you that 100% of your heat pump installations have passed on the first verification.”
December 13, 1996…Adrian Minks, Division Manager, Customer Services Operations, “Another year has passed. Again, I am extremely pleased to inform you that 100% of your heat pump installations have passed on the first verification.”
No one else in the Columbus and Fremont areas provides 100% OPPD verified energy-efficient heat pump installations. Make sure your heat pump performs at peak efficiency by calling AirComfort today!
Official OPPD Letters of Verification Upon Request